This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
Sharing the top products and posts from June, plus what I have been up to behind the scenes! I was on vacation this week which was a nice reset – plus I also had the chance to think about goals for the next 6 months of the year. If you didn’t catch it on Instagram, we picked up a wall fountain and a bird bath for the garden and I just got them set up today – I’m in love! I also had the chance to go to an antique market last month and finished up the built-in bookcase/faux fireplace wall in my office. I truly fits the space perfectly and I’m in love with it, I’ll share a little peek at it below. Still a few things to finish up in the space, but I’ve got time.
I’ve also been daydreaming about what project to work on next since there are a few I have in mind. I know I have spoken about bedroom refresh before, which includes a bed upgrade, and swapping out the doors (this won’t be a big project, but still not quick or free). The bonus room, across from my office is another one I would love to work on but struggling to finalize ideas. Finally, the basement laundry room but truthfully, I’d love some help on that from my dad!
Please note this post contains affiliate links.
The top posts from June
- IKEA Smart Under Cabinet Lighting
- Types of Lighting and Designer Rules
- Wallpaper Tips
- How to Coordinate Rugs
- Cream Coloured Kitchen Cabinets
My Favourite Buys
- Rifle Paper x Loloi Rug, This was the top product of the month was a gift from the brand for my office celebrating the new launch, I am in love with the pattern and colours.
- Brass sconce, I have this in my kitchen (puck light trick) and it is beautiful and a great price
- Wagon Wheel Chandelier, I love the colours in this chandelier and it is such a classic style
- Mushroom Knobs, These brass knobs are the ones we used in our kitchen, the quality is amazing
- Bed Frame, This bed frame is a really similar style to our bed. I love the look of it!
- Cup Pulls, These are the beautiful cup pulls used in our kitchen, again, I love the quality
- Stool, This stool is so similar to vintage ones I have but I love using them as little side tables, so much character!
- Vanity Light, This light has so much character and I love this for over a vanity.
- Brass Latch, these are the ones I have one some cabinets in the kitchen. They are great quality and I love how they look.
- Mirror, I have been dreaming of this mirror for years, it would be my dream to have this in my bedroom!
- Brass Recipe Stand, I love this kitchen accessory – I have it and the price is great
- Linen Sofa, this is a Studio McGee x Target sofa and the price is amazing. Such a beautiful and timeless style too!
- Armchair, I am so happy that this was a top product of the months since its a favourite of ours since it’s so comfy!
- Marble Pedestal Bowl, A great H&M find that I bought this month! Such a good decorating piece
- Lantern Chandelier, love this chandelier from the Studio McGee x Target line
- Faux Tree, this is a great faux tree from Studio McGee x Target and freshens up the space and injects a little life!