We’re at the start of a heat wave and our neighborhood and front garden are beautiful and green. It’s such a beautiful time of year. We have slowly been working on our backyard because it is very modern, and let’s say that my dreams more align with an enchanted English country garden. I’ve also been working on my office including the built-in bookcase and the faux fireplace beside – it’s a work in progress! I’m sharing the top products from May 2022 including home decor, rugs, lighting, armchairs and more, plus the top posts from this month.
Bracing myself for those busy summer months and trying to squeeze in some projects in-between weekend plans and cottage weekends. Also hoping to tackle a few projects up at the cottage and some antique market weekends in June.
Please note this post contains affiliate links.
The top posts from May
Top Fashion and Beauty
- Windowpane Armchair, $749.99 We have two of these and love them.
- Chandelier, $202.99 This chandelier is beautiful and you can’t beat the price!
- Lantern Chandelier, $253.60 I would love to have this in my entry, or anywhere in my house really!
- Drop leaf table, $599.99 I love the flexibility of tables like this, we have one in the kitchen and it’s so useful to be able to fold the leaf down to move it.
- My favourite rug, varies in price depending on size. I love this rug so much I have it in two sizes!
- Basket, $30 I love these baskets, beautiful for styling.
- Target SM Lamp, $120 Love this lamp! It is a really great dupe for a much more expensive one
- SM x Target armchair, $340 these come in 5 different fabrics and I think they look so high end but have a lower price tag, which is a win-win in my opinion!
- Windowpane rug, varies in price depending on size. Love the windowpane pattern on it!
- Sage Pattern Pillow, $50+I LOVE the pattern on this pillow, it feels very me!
- Dining table, $1,624 This would be our dream dining table if we were replacing ours, its so pretty!
- My nightstands, $160 I’ve had these nightstands from target for a few years and love them
- Mirror, $122.99 Love this mirror, I sourced similar for a clients home and I think the price is great!
- Brass Sconce, $133.99 This is what we have in our kitchen and I think it looks great
- Faux Marble Flush mount, $130 Dreaming about possibly getting this for me office, what do you think?!
- Brass Grinder, $45.45+ I have one of these in the kitchen and it looks like the more expensive version for a fraction of the cost!